Wednesday 16 May 2012

FINISHED T-SHIRT

complete with labels & look book

Using my Calico pattern for my t-shirt shape, I used a white jersey
 material to make my white T-shirt, then created a pattern piece for my
digital silk print. Tassel's and gold chains were attached afterwards, as these
were the main feature. the tassel's pulled the material down nicely.
I am very proud and pleased with the outcome as the t-shirt shape is
 flattering for all body shapes and the chains loop, dangle & hang in all
 the perfect places.

On the down side I was not able to include my gold neck piece, which would
have been made from either brass or copper. This was due to delivery times
from the companies and planning I should have considered. I will
definitely include the neck piece in another project

The last touch is my label and look book, in which I did a photo shoot to
display all the features and views of my Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment