Friday 11 May 2012


FURTHER T-SHIRT PRINT DESIGNS

Referring to the PPP T-shirt brief , the plain white T should represent 
ourselves. The reasons for my work and designs so far is simply because
 i believe it describes me. I have used my first love of painting, sketching 
and pattern making on photoshop to create designs that can be digitally
 printed onto some kind of white material. 

Secondly i have included embellishments, tassels, gold, all items that represent
 jewellery, due to my love of it

Above are a few images of newer print designs, I will digitally print one of 
them onto a silk, or chiffon so i can layer up the image and create a floaty 
transparent effect. I would then like to contrast the softness and femininity of the
 white and silk with gold chains and a big gold neck cuff, tassels on the bottom
 and a cut out back, held together by chains and black tassels.



Above is my final design digitally printed on silk, It has been
 very successful, the image is fantastic quality and the image is 
transparent. exactly what i hoped for

Below is my final design idea of the front of my t-shirt:


2 of my previous ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment