Thursday 29 March 2012

DO YOU SEE?



From looking at my photos from daily life in Vietnam,I want to pinpoint showing my audience the details, I want my audience to be able to look past the big bold focal point, normally featured in a fashion photo. and want to create a large chaotic image to draw in my viewers.



 From looking further into my photos, Ive come up with several ideas:
 -Do a 3D photograph which is easy to create in photoshop by altering the perspective and colour levels.

-Do a 3D photograph with a fashion photograph overlayed to blur the model from being the main feature, therefore enabling my viewer to look at the busy Vietnam streets

-Print a fashion photograph onto A3 acetate, & print a Vietnam street scape onto acetate, they will be 1cm apart so the images are see through and blend together.



 PROBLEMS:

- 3D photograph- will require glasses and people needing to stop and look in order to take in the image

-A3 Acetate, would i need to make a frame, how will the acetate be supported because its quite thn and not sturdy

CONCLUSION

Ive come to the conclusion that i want to do something that isnt directly presented to the audience, maybe a projection, somethng that blends into the enviroment, this will help me answer my question, do people notice? Do people see?

No comments:

Post a Comment