Saturday 31 March 2012

EXPERIMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHY

 I want to focus on the eyes of my model, this imagery suggests, seeing
 & sight, hopefully drawing my audience in to look closer. I was thinking i

Could enlarge these images for an ad campaign or the back of a catwalk.
The reason for the colour changes (below) and repetition is to ask the
viewer what they see, do they notice the slight changes, do they see the
pattern in the eye.






Again using the eyes, i want to try something surreal. this has presence
 and is guaranteed to draw in my audience because of its unusual
 appearance. the one enlarged eye is to show how we only see half of the
 bigger picture. I would use these images as a large poster or possible a projection.


As I want to look into technology in fashion, I would like to experiment with
projections, or fashion film, The above image would be good to use as a large
hologram as a display in a shop or window, The only problem being it would
 be expensive to produce and  would need to use a laser cutter.


No comments:

Post a Comment